All the flowers in my heart
She crushed it by shaking her head.
She smiled and they smiled back and became red
Don't know how long the memories will nourish them
Changing colors and they are turning black
Like a humming bird she doesn't like the nectar from all flowers
The nectar, it taste like salt now
Don't curse you, i curse the time
I curse the moment I met you
I would rewind, if i had the key
Oh my humming bird, i feel cold
You left me in the forest of memories
My flowers dont bloom any more
She crushed it by shaking her head.
She smiled and they smiled back and became red
Don't know how long the memories will nourish them
Changing colors and they are turning black
Like a humming bird she doesn't like the nectar from all flowers
The nectar, it taste like salt now
Don't curse you, i curse the time
I curse the moment I met you
I would rewind, if i had the key
Oh my humming bird, i feel cold
You left me in the forest of memories
My flowers dont bloom any more
Lost its colors, love is rotting in the emptiness.
No comments:
Post a Comment